1. We record all our machining measurements on your invoice as well as the manufacturer’s minimum disc thickness or maximum drum diameter. What’s more the machined measurements are stamped into the disc or drum for total Quality Control Standards.
Yes we are AS3617 compliant
2. We understand your business, the longer your customers car is on the hoist the less work you can put through. So when you call us we try to be with you within the hour
3. We are fully insured so you’ll have piece of mind when we’re in your workshop you’ve got nothing to worry about.
4. Exchange rotors we will give you discs already machined for fast turn around on most common makes and models (conditions apply.
5. Hard to find parts- caliper kits- brake shoes etc try us.
6. Steel brake lines made On – Site.
7. Have a man down sick or on holiday?
Perhaps you are just really busy and need an extra pair of hands – we can invoice you and do the complete brake job you retain another retail customer, insured up to $100,000 for road testing customers cars. (bookings preferred where possible)
8. After hours machining – where possible we can try to accommodate this but a call out fee does apply.